General Maintenance and Repair Worker
Lake Santee Property Owners Association, Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of General Maintenance and Repair Worker. Responsibilities include work for the Lake Santee Regional Waste and Water District. Qualified applicants will either possess a water distribution license, a water processing license and a sewer license or be willing to obtain the required licenses. Training will be provided. Upon receiving licensure, a two year commitment to the position will be required.
- At least a high school diploma and at least one (1) year experience in a maintenance related position is preferred
- Ability to work 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday and on call after hours and on weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to efficiently use small hand and power tools
- Ability to efficiently operate various types of equipment including but not limited to; bush hog, tractors, graders, backhoe, mowers, dump truck etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints as needed
- Ability to follow complex directions
- Ability to direct the work of others, if assigned
- Ability to lift articles up to 150 lbs. and perform task that require a high degree of twisting and bending
- Paid vacation
- Paid personal time
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Paid on call stipend and overtime
- Medical insurance coverage available
- Simple-IRA with match
Applications are available at by clicking here or at the Lake Santee Office.
Please submit application and resume by April 14, 2018 at 3:00pm to:
13 SW Wrenn Parkway
Greensburg, IN 47240
(812) 527-2943 / fax (812) 527-2766