Lake Community Association Manager
Lake Santee, a premier lake community, located in southeastern Indiana is seeking a qualified individual to serve as its Lake Manager.
General duties include but are not limited to,
- supervising all personnel employed by the lake community property owners association
- The Lake Manager works under the direction of the lake community’s Board of Directors
- ability to effectively communicate both orally and in written formats
- ability to motivate staff members
- ability to organize and manage time effectively
- thorough understanding of administrative and financial concepts
- understand spreadsheets effectively
- proficient with computer software programs including QuickBooks Pro.
Education and Experience:
- minimum of an associate degree preferred and three years of experience in a supervisory role.
- A combination of equivalent or relevant experience and education could be considered.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Lake Santee Property Owners Association
13 SW Wrenn Parkway
Greenswburg, IN 47240
Attn: Organizational Committee
Lake Santee is an Equal Opportunity Employer