Part Time Customer Support Specialist
Lake Santee Property Owners Association, Inc. (LSPOA) is currently accepting applications for the position of Part Time Customer Support Specialist. Responsibilities include performing a variety of general office administrative duties to ensure the efficient operation of both the LSPOA and the Lake Santee Regional Waste and Water District (RWWD); performing a variety of routine and non-routine task for the LSPOA related to customer service functions and answering member questions and concerns; and greeting members and visitors as an ambassador for the LSPOA.
- Assist in the collection of annual membership payments and the maintenance of membership records, including but not limited to boat permits, golf cart permits and slip rentals.
- Assist in preparing monthly reports.
- Prepare documentation required for lot purchased at tax sales, maintain lien records, and reviews property transfers as necessary.
- Maintain LSPOA website and update electronic fixed message boards as necessary.
- Performs a variety of tasks for Lake Santee RWWD related to accounts receivable and billing functions.
- Attends meeting as required.
Education & Experience:
- At least a high school diploma and at least two years experience in a general office environment is preferred for this position.
- The ideal candidate would also possess at least one year of prior advanced training in a customer service field.
- Thorough knowledge of computer programs and systems, including but not limited to word processing, spreadsheets, databases, networks and email.
- Proficient with all standard office equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with the officers and the public.
- Ability to organize and use time effectively, and handle several significant responsibilities simultaneously.
Applications are available at by clicking here or at the Lake Santee Office.
Please submit application and resume to:
13 SW Wrenn Parkway
Greensburg, IN 47240
(812) 527-2943 / fax (812) 527-2766