Part Time Gate / Beach Guard
Lake Santee Property Owners Association, Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of part-time Gate/Beach Guard. Responsibilities include checking identification of incoming members and visitors at the subdivision entrances during the hours scheduled to work and checking member and visitor ID when assigned to the main beach entrance.
- Work holidays as scheduled, such as Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Work flexible hours to provide coverage during peak hours, weekends and holidays
- Maintain a high level of visibility at the assigned area, the main gain, north gate or main beach entrance
- Communicate with members, visitors and other lake employees related to problems or questions
- Report complaints, if received from members or visitors to supervisor
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma and at least some prior experience are preferred
- Seasonal workers under the age of 18 and still in high school must have a valid work permit and meet all state and federal employment law standards
Applications are available at by clicking here or at the Lake Santee Office.
Please submit application to:
13 SW Wrenn Parkway
Greensburg, IN 47240
(812) 527-2943 / fax (812) 527-2766